Friday, November 14, 2008

Free Friday

This afternoon I packed the little people in the car and drove them to the big smoke (that's Texan for the City). We had a date with Daddy (that's the little people's code name for the Handsome Australian), some spring rolls, a very large Christmas Tree and plenty of free entertainment...another magical night in a magnificent city. Stay tuned tomorrow for the full details, but here are a few photos as a sneak peek:


Very large tree, as promised

Laugh all you want, wait till you hear his story...

See y'all tomorrow!

3 comments:

Annelise said...

Big smoke...Texan for city?? SInce when? I have never heard that!

suzinoz said...

Yes Annelise, it's not commonly used among the Sex and the City crowd, but the Stetson wearers like the term. It's a big State, someone says it!

Annelise said...

Well if it is the Cowboys use that term I will ask Tony because you are correct I am more in the Sex and the City side of things.
Hold please while I text the man...
and his response was...damn he is taking a long time to reply...still waiting...well forget it. I am tired of waiting. I guess this will remain a mystery much like the actual time that the Christmas tree was lit.